I used a wide variety of sources for the images in this comic, reflecting the many ways I have represented characters in my head: everything from painting miniature figures to playing them as characters in “The Sims” games.
- Panel 1: A Paper Camera selfie.
- Panel 2: A miniature figure painted by me, shot up close and grayscaled.
- Panel 3: Screen capture of The Sims 2, grayscaled.
- Panel 4: A portrait obtained through the Portrait Adoption website. Art by Nicole Cadet.
- Panel 5: A collage of logo images.
- Panel 6: A page from the book Deco Tech: Geometric Coloring Patterns, colored by me, then photographed and grayscaled.